Doctorsoft Patient Portal
Welcome to the patient portal login page for Saint Anthony's Office.
Electronic Health Records, or EHRs, are a computer based system of patient medical records that focus on the total health of you, the patient. Everything that had been written by hand is now entered into a computer. This secure EHR system permits direct access to certain areas of our office and to your Personal Health Information (PHI). It also enables our practice to share your medical information with other healthcare providers as needed.
To Create Username and Password (One-time):
- Go to phr.doctorsoft.com on either the Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browser.
- Enter assigned Practice code (SLE) and click GO.
- Click Enroll button and enter Practice code (SLE), Date of Birth, SSN, and Temporary Password. Click NEXT.
- On the next screen, enter Email Address, enter desired Username, and enter New Password and confirm. Click NEXT and click Finish to complete the enrollment.
To Log in to Patient Portal:
- Go to phr.doctorsoft.com
- Enter assigned Practice code (SLE) and click GO button.
- Enter Practice (SLE), Username, and Password and click LOG IN.
Back to top